Advanced Business Manager or ABM in short is an inventory management system. It manages the availability, cost and use of inventory to meet customer demand while optimizing operational throughput.
The main aim of ABM’s is to keep the stock in such a way that it is neither overstock nor understock. The overstock condition will reduce the other production processes. Understock will lead to stoppage or undersupply. The objectives of inventory management are operational and financial.
Advanced Business Manager’s ERP System is design to keep all these factors into consideration. It then provides a user-friendly interface for quickly understanding and managing stock usage. This software is for industries like manufacturing, retail, distribution etc., You can be customize it as per your requirements and workflow without affecting its performance.
1. Automatically track inventory levels
Are you constantly checking to make sure your inventory levels are in supply? Do you need a way to manage this with less effort? ABM can help. Our software provides real-time management of inventory across multiple locations, and we’re always happy to help our clients optimize their business processes.
2. Know when to reorder products
It’s a commonly known fact that inventory management is one of the most difficult tasks for any business owner. In general, businesses have a limit of resources to devote to this task and there are so many other issues that need urgent attention.
When you own a business, it’s important to keep your shelves full with the items that sell. If you run out of anything, this could mean lost sales and customers walking away unhappy. Using ERP management software like ABM will help ensure that inventory is always available.
3. Track sales and profits by product category
The sales and profitability of a company depends on multiple factors. Depending on the products you sell, this can be different product types or categories. The categorization will also depend on the industry that your business operates in (e.g., retail, wholesale etc.).
The sales and profit tracking solution will help you track your profits and losses by different categories. This information will be helpful in making informed decisions when creating a marketing strategy for the future of your business.
4. Easily see what you have in stock, what’s on the way, and what needs to be restocked
Inventory management is one of the most tedious and stressful parts of running a business, but ABM has made it incredibly easy. With one simple button, you can see your entire inventory, send out alerts for things that need reordering or have been out-of-stock too long to be viable for resale. We also offer additional services such as warranty registration, repair order tracking and more!
5. If you need help, make the call, or email us today.
Nimtech offers ABM Software and Support to customers around Australia including:
- Sydney, New South Wales
- Melbourne, Victoria
- Brisbane, Queensland
- Perth, Western Australia
- Adelaide, South Australia
- Gold Coast-Tweed Heads, Queensland
- Newcastle–Maitland, New South Wales
- Canberra–Queanbeyan, Australian Capital Territory
- Sunshine Coast, Queensland
- Wollongong, New South Wales
- Geelong, Victoria
- Hobart, Tasmania
- Townsville, Queensland
- Cairns, Queensland
- Darwin, Northern Territory
- Toowoomba, Queensland
- Ballarat, Victoria
- Bendigo, Victoria
- Albury–Wodonga, New South Wales
- Launceston, Tasmania
- Mackay, Queensland
- Rockhampton, Queensland
- Bunbury, Western Australia
- Coffs Harbour, New South Wales
- Bundaberg, Queensland
- Wagga Wagga, New South Wales
- Hervey Bay, Queensland
- Mildura–Wentworth, Victoria
- Shepparton–Mooroopna, Victoria
- Port Macquarie, New South Wales
- Gladstone–Tannum Sands, Queensland
- Tamworth, New South Wales
- Traralgon–Morwell, Victoria
- Orange, New South Wales
- Bowral–Mittagong, New South Wales
- Busselton, Western Australia
- Dubbo, New South Wales
- Warragul–Drouin, Victoria
- Geraldton, Western Australia
- Nowra–Bomaderry, New South Wales
- Bathurst, New South Wales
- Warrnambool, Victoria
- Albany, Western Australia
- Devonport, Tasmania
- Kalgoorlie–Boulder, Western Australia
- Mount Gambier, South Australia
- Lismore, New South Wales
- Nelson Bay, New South Wales
- Maryborough, Queensland
- and others
For ABM help or an overview of what the system offers, please don’t hesitate to contact us.